Trophies indicate your success in combat. Players gain or lose Trophies by either winning or losing battles!"
- Trophies are a player's or Clan's skill ranking.
- Players can gain or lose Trophies by either winning or losing battles.
- Getting a certain number of trophies unlocks a new Arena.
- For example, 400+ Trophies is required to unlock the Bone Pit (Arena 2).
Arena Unlocks Edit
- Arena 1, Goblin Stadium, is unlocked upon completing the tutorial.
- 400+ unlocks Arena 2, Bone Pit.
- 800+ unlocks Arena 3, Barbarian Bowl.
- 1,100+ unlocks Arena 4, P.E.K.K.A.'s Playhouse.
- 1,400+ unlocks Arena 5, Spell Valley.
- 1,700+ unlocks Arena 6, Builder's Workshop.
- 2,000+ unlocks Arena 7, Royal Arena.
- 3,000+ unlocks Arena 8, Legendary Arena.
Legend Trophies Edit
- Main article: Arenas#Legendary Arena
- Trophies are similar to those of the same name in Clash of Clans, if not, almost identical.
- After entering an arena, you can lose up to 50 trophies below the required amount before receding back to the previous arena.
- Trophies you gain are deducted from your opponent's trophy count.