Arena Towers Information Edit
- Each player has a pair of Arena Towers on their respective side of the map, each on the left and right side of the King's Tower.
- Each Arena Tower is 3 tiles from the side of the Arena and 4 tiles from the back (the Arena is 18 tiles wide, 36 tiles long).
- Destroying an opposing Arena Tower awards you a Crown, and grants you territory which cards can be cast upon.
- The level of your Towers is equivalent to your King Level.
- The Arena Tower's hitpoints and damage are increased by +8% per level.
- The Arena Tower is a ranged tower that deals damage to opposing troops and can attack both air and ground units.
- The Arena Towers are classified as a building and will be directly targeted by Giants, Royal Giants, Balloons, Hog Riders, and Golems.
- Arena Towers, along with the King's Tower, receive 60% reduced damage from spells.
- The Arena Towers attack speed can be increased by the Rage Spell.
- The Arena Tower resembles the Archer Tower in Clash of Clans.
- According to one of the Loading Screen Hints in-game, the Arena Towers are guarded by the King'sPrincesses.
||Air & Ground
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.